Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Allergic to Food

A few years ago, I picked up a book on a whim that proved to be a life changing read.  That book led to another which led to another and so on, until I woke up one morning with backyard chickens and a minivan full of horse manure.  Sometimes life sneaks up on you that way.  I am happier and healthier for it, though, and if you'll hang with me and this blog for long enough, maybe we can learn some more together.  

This video is a good start.  Yes, it takes 18 minutes to watch, and yes, that is a long time.  It is not preachy nor full of scare tactics, but rather, it condenses quite a little bit of fact and education into the amount of time it takes you to eat that morning bowl of cereal....or midnight bowl of Haagen Dazs.  

And, if you suddenly desire to wake to the sound of clucking or develop a strange new aversion to life-depleting Twinkies, please direct all complaints to my sister-in-law who sent me the video in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...